Bought a car from here.Everything was all nice until they showed their second faces.

Their cars are salvaged. They will look nice and seem nice until you actual use it. They really know how to doctor it up. Had my car a month and it fell apart.

Took it too the mechanic and was told the car had a blown head gasket. When contacting Kathy at Sauls she was very very rude and refused to help in anyway. DO NOT GO HERE!

THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER CAR LOTS THAT ARE ACTUALLY HONEST!Sauls is only out to get your money.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Sauls Motor. The most disappointing about salvaged cars at Sauls Motor was deceptive practices and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sauls Motor.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Sauls Motor to other companies on our site.

Comments

I agree.I brought a car from them also.

Found out after I switched from Progressive to Nationwide that car had salvaged title. I was disappointed, but I had the car almost paid off.

The car hasn't given me any real problems because I try to take care of it.I just want dealers to be honest and let me decide whether or not I want to buy it.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1293271

U is so right I got ripped offering but got me a lawyer